Sunday, February 14, 2010

Optimism




“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
-Jimmy Dean


This is my new blog where I will be publishing all of the things that come to my thoughts, and here is to doing that with an open mind. My writings will consist of usual random writings as well as the writings of what I like to call "Lessons to Life." I started an experiment and began writing down a month long journal, which I will begin to post shortly, and at the end of it I intend to analyze it in my own sense and turn it into what will be "Lessons to Life Part 3." What follows that, will follow that. I can only hope to inflict at least a small amount of good into the world. I have got my fingers crossed at least. Here's to it.

-James Canady

No comments: